1998 Blazer sun roof closing problem

Hi, I've got a '98 Blazer. The sun roof will close up to about the last 3 inches then I have to hit the switch 3 or 4 times before it closes completely. Everytime I hit the switch it closes about another inch, then stops so I have to release and hit the switch again. I keep doing this process until it is finally closed.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? BTW it opens normally.

Thanks, AJ

Reply to
AJay

Check for dirt in the channel, maybe spray with WD40 or other type of lubricant/cleaner to see if that will be of help...

Reply to
Mark