1998 Blazer Tire Noise

Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer with about 36,000 miles on the tires. It seems that when I drive between 35 to about 60 MPH there is a lot of road noise. It has
been getting worst with every mile. I replaced both front wheel bearing's about 15,000 miles ago and it was quiet after that. My question do you think its it the tires or something else. I was going to try to get a few more miles on this set of tires but I will go with a new set sooner if I can get rid of the road noise. What's everybody opinion here. Thanks Big Duke