1998 Bravada Grease fittings

Forgive me if I am posting to the wrong group. I "watched" the process the last time I changed oil and was told there are NO front end lube zerks on my
98 Bravada. Is that correct? I was told that the newer 4x4s have greaseless bearings. Thank you for your help.
I don't think they had different steering than the Blazer or S10 truck so there should be on the steering components. My drive shaft didn;t have zerks and at 55k started to squeak so I replaced all the U joints with greesable ones.

the
my
"Me" wrote

Uh...this Bravada is almost completely different from the Blazer/S10 trucks.
Ian