1998 Chevrolet Blazer sport 4x4 trouble

I have a 1998 Chevrolet Blazer sport 4x4 and I am having a problem up in the right front wheel area. This is what happens, when I'm driving it in 2wd about 65-70 mph I get this noise like the wheel bearing is going and
as I let my foot off the gas and decellerate, the noise gets louder and then when I start to stop maybe around 10mph it sounds like cardboard going through the spokes of a bicycle tire, then when I come to a complete stop something up there is disengaging then I can go again. The brakes, rotors, caliper, caliper hose, and wheel bearing have already been replaced. Where do I start next? Any ideas what it could be? The transfer case switch on the dash as already been replaced too!! HELP!!!
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:30:34 -0500, "cstroup22"

Check the front axle disconnect on the passanger side of differentail. Is is cable controled driven by a vacum servo and it may be stuck partially engaged and making noisy that is being radiated through axle into wheel assembly. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
cstroup22 wrote:

Check the CV joints for wear. Does the sound change while making a turn? If they are OK then look at the Axle interlock actuator. It may be starting to fail or the shift fork may be damaged causing the collar to bind.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York