1998 Chevy Blazer Drivers door needs to be adjusted

The driver side door on my blazer is hanging a little low and won't close properly. How can I fix this problem. The hinges appear to be in good condition. Please Help!

The hinges might appeare to be good,but 1 way to check,is to open the door all the way,and lift up on the corner.If it moves up and down,you will probably need new hinges.
If your are able to move the door up and down as "Bill" stated, the hinge pin bushings are worn and need to be replaced. I do not have the AutoZone part # but they run about $5-$6 (1 set: pin & bushings) and you will need to replace both upper and lower pins/bushings. If you do not replace them, the door will become progressively more difficult to open and your inside door handle will eventually break (yup, speaking from experience).
Good luck!
Franko

I removed the 'natar bolt' and used a file to oblong the hole..worked great..
Nader bolt.... after Ralph Nader Dave