1998 Chevy Silverado Dimmer Switch Replacement

Need to replace dimmer switch. What is a good estimate of labor hours chargeable? Need to remove air bag and possibly steering column is what we are told. Does anyone know what is actually involved?

Reply to
rancher1943

Last time I had the multifunction switch replaced at a a dealer two years back (2002 Impala, but essentially it's the same procedure it was around $500. Most of that cost ($300) was the GM parts price of the switch.

Reply to
Augustus