1998 chevy van 350 engine

I have a c1500 chevy van that misses at idle. Had a check engine lite and I replaced the following items. Both O2 sensors, distributor, dist cap, wires ,
plugs, rotor,and maf sensor. The check engine was cleared and the engine still has a miss. any suggestions. The check engine was reset via computer by a certified ase mechanic.
And the code was?

-
Shep wrote:

Try doing a compression check on each cylinder, make sure you dont have a bad valve. each cylinder should have about the same reading.
Have you been experiencing coolant loss? My 97 Tahoe started missing when he intake manifold gasket leaked.

wires ,

by