1998 GMC Sierra

I have a 1998 gmc Sierra 5.7 vortec with 84,000 miles. Whenever the outside temp gets around 90 degrees and I drive my truck for awhile, it won't start for about 20 min. after I turn it off, I must allow it to cool. Had a new fuel pump installed twice, changed the fuel pump relay and still having the same problem. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance. Rob

Reply to
BIG FISH 2006

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

I had the same problem on my 2000 and that did it. I don't know why heat affects it but it did on mine.

Reply to
GKShadow