1998 k1500 Fuel Pump Part 2

Ok, well I got the bed off and all is well. It was pretty easy. Thanks for all of the advice. I have one more stupid question. On the top of the fuel
pimp there are two lines with silver ends. They appear to have nothing holding them on. However, I know that's not the case. Do I need a special tool to get them off?
Thanks,
Doug
Yes any parts store should have quick disconnect fuel line tool.

-