1998 oxygen sensor

Hi, I own a 1998 chev xcab 4x4. It makes a rattle noise when I drive it down the street. Sounds like I am dragging a chain or something. I have been told that it is my oxygen sensors. I was wondering how hard they are
to change and if you can tell me how.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
How does a fuel mixture control sensor cause the truck/engine to rattle and told you this, makes no sense? Try to be more specific/descriptive about this noise, on acceleration, steady speed? Any check engine lites?

-
I HAVE NEVER HEARD AN O2 SENSOR RATTLE I WOULD HAVE TO GUESS THAT IT IS THE CATYLITIC CONVERTER WITH OUT LISTENING TO IT IF IT IS A CATLYTIC CONVERTER I WOULD INSTALL GM CONVERTERS OR IT WILL SET A SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT
Mine did that a while back and it was the spring clip on the rear leaf springs. I added a dab of clear silicone sealant on it and it hasn't made that noise since. You might check and see if one of your spring clamps is loose.
Dave