1998 s-10 stalls and loses power

Help! my truck over the last few months has been stalling and even shuts off as if the switch is turned off. I have taken it to the dealer and over 2 weeks they still could not figure it out. The
gauges all go nuts like wipers on steroids or something. I am beginning to think it is demonized. Has anyone else had this problem. It is a 2.2liter with a manual transmission.
see my other post. old john

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-1998-10-stalls-loses-power-ftopict135508.html