1998 s10 blazer

i just bought a 98 s10 blazer i did not find out about the anti freeze problem till now and it looks dirty could somebody tell me the proper coolant and what to do about it thank you

Have if flushed out and refill with dexcool.

-
I'd flush and refill it, but i wouldn't use dexcool....dexcool ate my intake manifold gasket - I have a 96 S10 with 160,000 on it......I now stick with the 'green' anti-freeze and replace it every two years.