1998 saburban

My Boyfriend has a 1998 Saburban that will not start. It has gas, oil air filter etc. But will not start. It turns over but nothing. If anyone has any info on how to fix this please let me know. Thank You

Reply to
rosejenn

Shep

Listen for the whine of the fuel pump when you first turn on the key. Should run for about 2 seconds. Might at least give you a starting point.

But to be honest, there's not a lot that you'll be able to do to actually fix it without proper diagnostic equipment.

Reply to
John Craker