1998 Suburban front suspension parts

I bought a 1998 Suburban with 200,000 miles on it and the tire are worn mostly on the inside tread. The rear tires have been rotated from the front and from what I can tell this is a problem on the
truck. The previous owner told me that they never had the front end aligned, and the tire show that. I want to get new bushings and ball joints, but want to put in something better than stock. I plan on leaving the hieght of the truck stock. Any suggestions?
Thanks Tom