1999 chevy codes

I need to know if someone knows how to get a diag code listing for free online. My code was h7152.8

Reply to
taylord

Try troublecodes.com

Reply to
Shep

======= =======

That's NOT a valid OBD 2 compliant code.

any whooo........ here's your free site........

enjoy

~:~ Marsh Monster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

What kind of code reader do you have?

Reply to
scrapir

Scrape,

evidently a generic brand because he can't get code definitions off of it. I'd guess one of the AutoZonedOut similar units for under a $100.

~:~ marsh ~drops a bit of crownroyal in scrapes coffee while he ain't look"n, stirs it with his fanger~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster