1999 chevy codes

I need to know if someone knows how to get a diag code listing for free online. My code was h7152.8

Try troublecodes.com

-
============taylord wrote:

============ That's NOT a valid OBD 2 compliant code.
any whooo........ here's your free site........
http://www.obdii.com/obdii.html
enjoy
~:~ Marsh Monster ~:~
What kind of code reader do you have?
========scrapir wrote:

======== Scrape,
evidently a generic brand because he can't get code definitions off of it. I'd guess one of the AutoZonedOut similar units for under a $100.
~:~ marsh ~drops a bit of crownroyal in scrapes coffee while he ain't look"n, stirs it with his fanger~ ~:~