1999 chevy venture spark plugs

I am attempting to change the spark plugs for the first time and can't figure out how to get to the three in the back. Please help!

Try disconnecting the front dogbone mounts and rocking the engine forward, you can then block it in place, or if so equipped there are holes in the dogbone mount that will hold the engine in the forward position by using the mount bolts. Parking brake on in nuetral, wheels blocked.

-
YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD OR TRY REMOVING THE EXAHUAST PIPE FROM THE MANIFOLD
What are you talking about???!

-

Follow Shep's advice. I secured the engine in the forward position with a piece of light chain. You'll have a clearer shot at the plugs by removing the 3 coils and their bracket. Getting to the plugs is mostly by feel but wasn't as bad a job as it appears. BE SURE THE ENGINE IS COLD before loosening the plug or you risk stripping the threads