1999 chevy venture spark plugs

I am attempting to change the spark plugs for the first time and can't figure out how to get to the three in the back. Please help!

Reply to
lynnlitt

Shep

YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD OR TRY REMOVING THE EXAHUAST PIPE FROM THE MANIFOLD

Reply to
helly

Follow Shep's advice. I secured the engine in the forward position with a piece of light chain. You'll have a clearer shot at the plugs by removing the 3 coils and their bracket. Getting to the plugs is mostly by feel but wasn't as bad a job as it appears. BE SURE THE ENGINE IS COLD before loosening the plug or you risk stripping the threads

Reply to
DonW

Reply to
Shep