1999 s10 ac bracket

I am attempting to change my intake manifold gasket on a 1999 zr2 4.3L. I tried sliding the AC bracket forward but can't get it to move. I have loosened the three bolts behind the pulley and also the two bolts and one
nut that holds the bracket on. Is that all of the bolts that need to be moved? I hit the bracket with a rubber hammer and also tried prying it but it won't move at all. Can anybody explain the bolts that need to be removed to slide the AC bracket forward. Thanks
Nevermind, I found it.