1999 Tahoe

Can anyone tell me about troubleshooting my service engine light.It's just come from service.The idiot 's at the dealership got the light to go out but
did not give me a reason why it was on. Insert a catchy tag line or saying here DAVE PRICE snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net tel: 421-1154 Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?
That doesn't make much sense. He may have connected the diagnostic tool and simply pressed "clear." If they charged you for it, they have to tell you what they did. .

Take it to any Autozone, they'll scan the PCM for error codes for free and tell you where the problem is.
Doc