1999 Tahoe

can anyone tell me what I may need to do for a tahoe that has had water in the gas tank?? It will not start. The tank has been dropped and drained.There was a brand new fuel pump put on. What next?

Did it run when the water was in the tank, fresh or salt, does it run now, all this info is missing!

-