1999 Tahoe signal lights Problem.... help!

My right turn lights are driving me nuts When I brake, the dash lights up, when I switch the turn signal to righ, the right turn lights stay on and do not flash and at the same time, the left one flash too. There is no problem when I activate left turn. Also when the headlights are on, the stop light does not work I checked and replaced all the bulbs but the problem persist

Can someone help here please,

Thanks so much

Reply to
Garden

Is there any trailer hitch wiring, sockets or modules that could be corroded or shorting out, obviously there is some sort of short between the light circuit and the brake/signal circuit. Have you had any aftermarket stuff ( cd changer,phone, etc)screwed in where a wire harness could have been pinched or pierced by a screw. When you had the brake light bulbs out did you step on the brake to see if the dash lights,still lit up, my first guess would be bulb problem also....Good luck Rico

Reply to
Rico

Reply to
Garden