1999 tahoe with water in tank

I have had water in my gas tank. To fix the problem I have dropped and drained the tank, put a new starter on, replaced the spark plugs and wires,replaced the fuel injectors, fuel meter, air filter, fuel filter,
oil filter, changed the oil, and put gas in.. the truck will NOT start.. Can you give me any suggestions????? HELP please!
Will it start if you spray carb cleaner in the intake, how did water get in the tank, do you have fuel pressure at the rail, lots of info missing here.

-
cajuncat wrote:

You still have some water in the injectors. Replace the filter and add a 3 or 4 cans of dry gas or gasoline anti freeze as it is called sometimes (Methol Alchol) and it will absourb/bond with gas so it can flush out of your system (Alchol can bond with water and gasoline)
----------------- www.thesnoman.com
cajuncat wrote:

    You need to get diagnostic tools and some flow charts. Charles
Hi,
I worked in the marine construction industry for eighteen years and at kleast once a week we had to put something along the lines of methly hydrate to help bond the water and gas in the tanks on the smaller dive tugs. Call up Esso's research dept. and ask them what is the best fluid to add to bond the remaining water to the fuel.
Good luck,
B;air