1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to
discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1SourceClassAction /
Official info from the State can be found at http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/ins_div_actions/primeguard /
--
Warmest regards,

Steve

Is the indemnifying ins. co also bust,?

-
I got burned too...twice. I'm pretty sure I'll never see a dime from the litigation process and after all the stockholders and principles get theirs, so I contacted my credit card company by letter (I talked to a customer rep who told me what to write and say) about the debit draws that 1Source was doing every month. I explained to them I have never been able to use the warranty and thought my money should be refunded.
They refunded one month's payment, they contacted 1Source, and then charged my account back for the amount they took out previously. That was 2 months ago. Just last week I noticed the refunded every payment that I made to 1Source that I had outlined in my letter with dates. Now, that's not final for 1 year, so they may reverse the last credits also (hope not).
You can also have your tax guy do a "business loss" off your taxes, but it doesn't give you that much, but it's something.