2.2L 1995 GMC Sonoma, can't get injector to stop leaking... hlp

Have a 95 Sonoma 4cyl.. I have replaced the o-rings in 1 particular injector about 6 times now.. each time it seems to last a couple of weeks and then leaks
again.. Anyone know if there is a trick to it, or could the injector be bad? It doesn't look cracked or anything.. I'm getting pretty annoyed at the constant gas smell.. I don't really want to buy a $100cdn injector for nothing..
I have just tried switching 2 injectors to see if it is the injector or the fuel rail.. it just started leaking again to im gonna check that out asap... looking for some advice..