2.8 v-6 water in oil

One of the engines on our shop trucks is leaking water into the crank case and we haven't been able to find the leak. We checked the intake gasket and
the head gaskets and they were good. We checked around the water pump for cracks and such and it all looked good. Does anyone have any ideas as to where the leak could be comming from.
you probably have a cracked head or engine block if the gaskets are good.

and
Re: 2.8 v-6 water in oil
(sidewinder)
Thats what I was figuring but oh well it aint my engine.
Typical "newage" mechanic attitude.
"if I can't fix it, fk it."
Blocks and heads can be welded - carefully by someone good at it. If you can find the hole first...