Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Peugeot's Tiny BB1 Concept Electric Car
Wrong newsgroup, retard

Alternator Problem
I recently installed 3 autozone rebuilt alternators and 1 new alternator after a 5 year stint of no charging system issues. All of these have been within the past 3 months and to begin with, I was...
10
10

Rant: Spare tire hoist and secondary latch..
Well, I had my first experience with changing the spare on my '04 Avalanche while out hunting the other day. Muddy and snowy oil lease road, about 60 miles off the main highway. Front tire sidewall...
5
5

"China buys all-American Hummer for $150 million"
comments at buys all-American Hummer for $150 million William Ehart Nothing was more American than the Hummer. It was Schwarzenegger, cigars and swagger, laughing in the face of scornful...

How to test fuel spider on 1997 Blazer?
Hello, I have a 1997 Blazer LS, 4 X 4, with a "W" type 4.3L V6 rebuilt engine in it. When the engine was replaced the mechanic who performed the work installed the "updated fuel spider" kit. This was...
2
2

how do I know if my leaf springs are worn out on 94 Suburban?
290,000 miles. The truck doesn't look like it's sitting low, to me. They make slapping noises because some of the plastic insulators are gone, though I replaced all the ones I could get to (8 or 10)...
1
1

Mirror Broken - Parts Wanted
whacked the driver's side mirror on my 07 2500HD. I can find the entire mirror assembly a couple places, but a buddy of mine had his 08 whacked this spring and he said the guy who whacked it was able...
2
2

need to replace battery on equinox
I need to replace the battery in a chevy Equinox 2006 model I think, where is it and how do I get to it.... THis car broke down so I will be doing it in a parking lot....... please be explicit with...
2
2

Questions regarding U-Bolt top-plate for a 91 Chevy K1500 Pickup
Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can get some feedback regarding the rear leaf spring U- Bolt top-plate on a 1991 Chevy K1500 pickup. I have attached two gif drawings for reference. Here is the download link...
6
6

1986 C10 heater core
I have a 1986 C10 that needs a heater core. As far as I can tell, I have everything ready to pull the box out, except for the one bolt on the bottom right side. Looking under the hood, I can see a...

G80 Diff
Ok, started having problems with the truck (99 Silvy 4x4 NBS) yesterday. Here the deal Rear end is acting like a posi or fully locked diff, when turning the inside (to the turn) tire is...
3
3

Motor Oil
I've got a '98 GMC 1/2 ton with the 5.7 engine with 182,000 miles. What I'm wondering about is whether or not to use 10W-30 or 5W-30. 5W-30 is the spec, but with the miles that are on it would it be...
1
1

2002 GMC instrument lights not working
Hi, my instrument lights stopped working. They will come on when I rotate the dimmer switch all the way up until the dome light comes on. I have checked all the fuses but they all look good. Thanks...
2
2

Re: Honda FCX Wins World Green Car Award
Wrong newgroup, clown.

97 Chevy cold start problem
When I leave my 97 Chevy 1/2 ton for a few days the damn thing don't want to start. Cranks like all get out. No starty. Eventually, after 5 or 10 minutes of crankin and waitin, it will start. After...
13
13