2000 Blaser

How can I determine the rear axle ratio on a blazer I bought used.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Kline

Likely 3.42, but to be sure, check the RPO code sticker (in the glovebox) and look for a code starting with the letter G. It'll look like GU2, GU4, GT1, etc. Get the code and post it here.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

: > Thanks : > Ed : : Likely 3.42, but to be sure, check the RPO code sticker (in the glovebox) : and look for a code starting with the letter G. It'll look like GU2, GU4, : GT1, etc. Get the code and post it here. : : Doc

I see a GU6 It is an LT if that makes any difference.

Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Kline

Ed,