2000 Blaser

How can I determine the rear axle ratio on a blazer I bought used.
Thanks Ed

Likely 3.42, but to be sure, check the RPO code sticker (in the glovebox) and look for a code starting with the letter G. It'll look like GU2, GU4, GT1, etc. Get the code and post it here.
Doc

: > How can I determine the rear axle ratio on a blazer I bought used. : > : > Thanks : > Ed : : Likely 3.42, but to be sure, check the RPO code sticker (in the glovebox) : and look for a code starting with the letter G. It'll look like GU2, GU4, : GT1, etc. Get the code and post it here. : : Doc
I see a GU6 It is an LT if that makes any difference.
Thanks Ed

Ed,
GU6 is 3.42:1.
Doc