2000 Blazer 4wd electrical problem

I have a 2000 blazer with 60k miles. The truck seems to have a faulty power or ground. From the time to time the Trans control module loses power causing a reset.
I can see the 4wd selector switch lights go out then come back on. I have seen the lights flicker during the TCM lamp test. The lights finally will go on, the problem then goes away for a while then comes back. The problem is very intermittent. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have seen this problem many times. It is usually corrected by removing the battery cables and REALLY cleaning them and the battery posts. The truck will almost always start, but the other cable connected to the post is corroded and needs a good cleaning. this has worked 4 times for me and my friends in the last 1 1/2 years. old john REALLY clean means scrapping the terminals and post clean, washing with baking soda and water, rinsing well and secure them well. oj