2000 Blazer LT overhead compass/outside temp won't turn on

Problem started in very cold weather (I live in Minnesota) when automatic headlights wouldn't come on but would when turned on manually but the compass/temp always did work. Auto headlights work now that the weather warmed up. Now the lights work but the compass outside temp display went dark and won't turn on. No information in the manual and I can't find the fuse or any other information or be able to trace the problem. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Reply to
Oznog