2000 Blazer Spark Plugs

Can someone tell me if you need to pull the steeling shaft to get the #3 spark plug out of the 4.3 V-6?. It looks to be the only way.
DZ

Sliding the shaft boot away gives a little more room, then go to Sears and get a swivel head ratcheting box wrench that fits your socket. Think it's called a Flex Gear wrench. Worked for me. brody
Go thru the wheel well, take the tire off is needed.

-
Nope, Jack up the left front, pull the tire and go in through the wheel well. For a wrench you need a 5/8 socket with a swivel built in. This style works well http://snipurl.com/qf4p So do the ones that Sears carries with the square style swivel.
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates