2000 Chevy S10 4x4 ZR2

Just canvasing to see if anyone else has come accross their 4x4 not engaging (lo or hi) when the dash console buttons are pressed? I took my truck to the dealer last week and they didn't sound too assuring about what it was. They said it was a computer module that was not responding and that it was corroded. Does that sound about right? It's gonna cost me around a $1000 bucks canadian...so that is like $100 american bucks? LOL Any help would rock! Any alternatives would too!!! Thanks in advance. Joe

Reply to
joeinthehammer

try clearing codes by puling crty lamp fuse for 30 seconds first

Reply to
jshammer