2000 Differential Fluid Question

Hello all again,
2000 5.3 Sierra 4x4
I know that the rear diff uses 75-90 synthetic and the front 80-90 Regular GL5 but...
1. If I have a locking rear axle (G80 code I think) I don't need any
additive on top of the synthetic lube, correct?
2. In the front I used a lube that said it was "suitable for limited slip differentials." Does it matter if I use a 80-90 that can be used in limited clip applications for the front diff?
Thanks in advance, I just want to check for sure,
Clint
"Clint" wrote

Correct.
limited
No, it won't matter. The fact that it says "suitable for limited slip differentials" probably is nothing more then a marketing ploy.
Ian