2000 GMC Sierra 1500 problem

Ok, thanks Doc

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Hi Alec,

Thanks for that link. I am going to see if I pass the inspection first and if not, I will take it to the dealer. Since I already had the sensor replaced, I should be OK for this year.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was able to get my inspection sticker this AM. I had put a little over 200 miles on it since the O2 sensor was replaced and the code was reset last week.

Joe

Reply to
Joe