2000 GMC Z71

The fuse for my heated seats keeps blowing, can't figure out why.
Also there is a wierd sound coming from behind the dash, maybe the back of the engine compartment or under the tranny area. It sounds like my computer
when I'm down loading info, kind of scratchy. It's not really a grinding noise, but it does sound stressed. It only does it loud enough to hear, around 10 mph. It also seems to be louder when the truck isn't warmed up yet, or driving uphill. Any help would be appreciated.