2000 Pontiac Montana - Evap Sensor code

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana. I recently had the transmission replaced and soon after they fixed it the service engine light came on.

They checked it for free to make sure it wasn['t anything related to the work they did.

It came back as a EVAP Sensor code.

Anyone have a clue what that is and is it something I can replace or fix myself?

Thanks!

Lannie

Reply to
LS

Shep

That's what his reader said. EVAP Sensor Code. He did not give me a number.

Reply to
LS

Reply to
Shep

hmmm..

Is it true that O'Riely Auto parts will scan your car for free? I guess I need to find the exact number this time.

Reply to
LS