2000 Pontiac Montana - Evap Sensor code

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana. I recently had the transmission replaced and soon after they fixed it the service engine light came on.
They checked it for free to make sure it wasn['t anything related to the
work they did.
It came back as a EVAP Sensor code.
Anyone have a clue what that is and is it something I can replace or fix myself?
Thanks!
Lannie
And the exact code is?

-
That's what his reader said. EVAP Sensor Code. He did not give me a number.

There are too many related codes to that issue, the exact code is what is needed to use when accessing a diagnostic trouble chart for getting to source of the problem.

-
hmmm..
Is it true that O'Riely Auto parts will scan your car for free? I guess I need to find the exact number this time.
Lannie