2000 Pontiac Montana - Part 2

I had the right transaxle replaced and that cured my front wobble. It rides smooth as silk now!

I will be replacing the struts and rear shocks this weekend. I had the mechanic read the codes for me as well. I'm getting a Evap Sensor error and a Evap Sensor position error. The right rear antilock brake sensor is bad as well.

Can you get the brake sensor by itself or do I have to replace the wheel bearing and all? I know some come integrated in the bearing.

I've noticed a little fume smell since I had the transmission replaced. Could he have popped a line off somewhere going to the egr or canister? Would that cause my evap code?

Lannie

PS If so, where is the charcoal canister on that thing? I haven't looked yet.

Reply to
LS