2000 S10 4x4 Leveling

I'm wanting to install an add-a-leaf to my 2000 S10 ext cab 4x4. The manufacture says this will raise my bed ~1.5"-2.5" inches. I'm looking
for a cheap way to level out my truck. I'm not looking to level it competely, just 1"-1.5". Is adjusting my torsion bars a good method and if so what is a good procedure to follow?
Thanks, Anthony
Yol' Bolson (may there be a road)