2000 Sierra 2500 6.0l engine - Random Misfires

Page 2 of 2
Though I can not promise it will be anymore helpful, try posting your question here too. I am member and when I really have something odd, I have had good luck getting the info from other members.
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums /

Problem sloved... I performed a CKP Learn Test and the issue went away...