2000 silverado 4x4 with 6.0 lt engine

I currently have a problem, I have no power brakes and no power steering, I checked the surpentine belt and its working fine. The pulleys are turning and the fluid levels are full. What might be the problem???

-- Message posted using

information at

swsouthard

offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+newsgroups

Reply to
Shep

More information at

Might this be a vacuum assist problem(Recall Item?) on the 2500 &

3500 units??

Just trying to jog my memory???

Reply to
Dennis Mayer