2000 silverado 4x4 with 6.0 lt engine

I currently have a problem, I have no power brakes and no power steering, I checked the surpentine belt and its working fine. The pulleys are turning
and the fluid levels are full. What might be the problem???
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Do you have hydroboost brakes, if so if the ps pump fails you can loose both functions.

swsouthard wrote:

Might this be a vacuum assist problem(Recall Item?) on the 2500 & 3500 units??
Just trying to jog my memory???