2000 Silverado AC- Heat problem

Sometimes the AC or heat will not operate until I switch the truck off and restart it. One time the ac would not turn off until I restarted the truck. Anybody had same problem. Thanks KVH
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Sticky Blend door? Does the heat and AC function properly if the Fan is on LO or turned off then on?
Cheers