2000 silverado in cabin air filter

Hey Guys,
Has anyone ever replaced the in cabin air filters on a 2000 chevy silverado? I assume tahoe, sierra and yukon are the same also. I got the plastic cover off that was held in by 3 - 8mm bolts quite easily. I then changed out the air filters. When trying to get the cover back on, how the heck do you get the bolt behind center console back in? There's hardly any room, a standard socket won't reach it, extension is too long and it hits the hump on the floor. I used a deep socket to get the bolt off but there's no way to get it back in there. The hole is big enough the bolt will not self align but small enough to not be able to get fingers in there. There's only about 1" of space between the bottom of the cover and the hump. I fought with this for 2 hours so far and no luck. Anyone have a trick?
It's the bolt @ 1:12 in this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp45ToY4Pbw