2000 silverado in cabin air filter

Hey Guys,

Has anyone ever replaced the in cabin air filters on a 2000 chevy silverado= ? I assume tahoe, sierra and yukon are the same also. I got the plastic c= over off that was held in by 3 - 8mm bolts quite easily. I then changed ou= t the air filters. When trying to get the cover back on, how the heck do y= ou get the bolt behind center console back in? There's hardly any room, a = standard socket won't reach it, extension is too long and it hits the hump = on the floor. I used a deep socket to get the bolt off but there's no way = to get it back in there. The hole is big enough the bolt will not self ali= gn but small enough to not be able to get fingers in there. There's only a= bout 1" of space between the bottom of the cover and the hump. I fought wi= th this for 2 hours so far and no luck. Anyone have a trick?

It's the bolt @ 1:12 in this vid.

genius