2000 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab 80k $13,625

For sale in Georgetown, Texas:
2000 Silverado Z-71 Extended Cab Short Bed 5.3L, Automatic Transmission, 80,000 miles
Features and Options: 4th door
LS Power Windows/ Locks Cruise Control Single CD Dual Front Air Bags 4 Wheel ABS Body Color Grille Guard Towing Package Two Tone Paint (Pewter/ Charcoal Gray Metallic) Alloy Wheels Fog Lamps
Condition: Mechanically, the truck is perfect. Everything works. The ­­paint and
interior are in very good condition. The upholstery is in g­­reat shape with one tiny barely noticeable stain on the rear seat. The­­re is one
small ding on the tailgate. Tires have more than 75% tread ­­left. Averages 16-17 mpg.
Why am I selling? I ordered this truck from the factory. I love this truck an­d it is a
shame that I have to sell it. ­ But my second child is on the way and we are going to get an SUV.
Price: $13,625 or we will trade for a very nice suburban, tahoe, ex­­pedition etc. with 3rd row seating. I can send pictures to interested parties.