2000 Z71 Hard to Steer Right When Cold

I hear that there is a Technical Service Bulletin on steering stiffness when steering right. Can anyone advise me as to the bulletin's content? STOVEBOLT

Don't know of any bulletin, but my 2000 K1500 had no power assist when turning left. After getting feedback from others in this NG I replaced the steering box and it solved the problem.
Al Bottoms Up Divers