2000 z71 service fwd

I am getting this service fwd light and fluids are ok, It shift through all gears fine and transfer case shift fine anyone had this before?

Reply to
Rlentz

OnThu, 22 Apr 2004 01:26:01 GMT,inalt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucksRonnie:

Reply to
Rlentz

wrote

Plenty of times.....most likely the dash switch. Can be confirmed if you have it scanned and come up with the ATC code 2725.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Just had the same problem. It was indeed the set of switches on the dash. After we bought a new switch assembly, for about $50, I took the defective one apart to see if I could see the problem. It was obvious, the solder joints around the pins that plug into the wiring harness were cracked. I resoldered them and everything works fine. It's very easy to get at the switch and it snaps apart easily too. Try this before you spend the cash for a new one, I wish I would have!!! Steve

Reply to
Trapshooter870