2001 4x4 2500

I have the 6L with a rattle in the steering column every time I turn or hit bumps. Someone said that it was the intermediate steering shaft. Has anyone else had this problem?

It is the intermediate steering shaft. I`ve had mine done twice.Once last July and about 2 weeks ago. Mine is an '04 2500 HD 6.0
Bill