2001 models are they good trucks??

Bought a 2001 Z71 reb. cab. 4x4 today. I'm hoping it turns out to be a good truck. Any problems out of the 2001 models? The only problem now, it seems to have a miss when driving at around 25 mph. The miss is
hardly noticeable.
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:23:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (2 Wheels) wrote:

Watch out for the ABS activating when you come to a slow stop (like pulling up to the garage door). I know of 3 that did this (mine, a neighbor,and my brother) Ended up replacing the 2 front hubs (about $150 a side) on my neighbors and my brothers (out of warrenty). My truck was fixed under warrenty (they replaced only the bad hub - the joy of having the right test equipment). Otherwise, very dependable truck and fun to drive!!!!
I had to replace the tranny switch right after I bought it . Warrenty item. I had to replace a caliper and roter 47k because the boot was off on the caliper resulting in a screwed up piston. The emergengy brake quit working because some lazy bastard at the factory adjusted it at the cable insteadof at the shoes initilly. But when its all said and done Im very happy with the truck I previously had a 97 Dodge dakota which was a total nightmare A real POS Chrysler can offer their big warrenty because they dont honor it The only thing that didnt happen was it didnt throw a rod