2001 Silverado 4x4 - Squealing fan belt

My 2001 Silverado has a squealing in the fan belt 3 weeks after replacement which continues to worsen with time. It has been serviced and replaced by the dealer a number of times. The dealer tells me that
everything is aligned. I had another mechanic clean the pulleys, etc. 2 months ago and still the squealing came back to the point where it is almost unbearable. Something is causing the belt to deteriorate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Case....
I had the same Problem on my 2000 4x4 Silverado 5.3... LT Ext Cab.. at 44,000 miles & 'pulley' noise was getting worse...
For $60 bought a GoodYear Gatorback Belt... Noise Gone.... advertised as 'The quiet belt'...
Part No. 4060922 6PK2345....
Bought it from a alternator/gen rebuild shop...
Ya, & then Chevy Dealer wanted $40 to install it... too
Casey wrote:

Belt tensioner.
Doc