2001 silverado question

When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect. Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen
to the radio? TIA
. . ======= ======= snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (LarrySchmitt)
When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect.
Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen to the radio?
TIA
========= ========= It cannot be programed out so you can leave the doors open to listen to the radio.
~:~ MarshMonster ~wonders if you would like to know if there may be another way to eliminate the problem at hand~ ======== ========
Try Rolling down the windows.
Gunner
(Larry Schmitt)
When I open my door with the keys in the ignation the durn thing goes ding ding ect.
Can this be programed out so I can leave the doors open to listen to the radio?
TIA
================It cannot be programed out so you can leave the doors open to listen to the radio.
~:~ MarshMonster ~wonders if you would like to know if there may be another way to eliminate the problem at hand~ ==============
Duct tape