2001 silverado spark plugs

How the heck can I get the plug wires off they are seized on the plugs. I have tried various pliers to no avail. Do they make a special plug wire tool
for this engine?
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:10:53 -0500, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"

Get some heavy leather gloves and remove them when engine is hot and first shut down. Twist them as try to remove them too. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:10:53 -0500, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"

yes you need to twist the boots, which can be hard to do.
Snap-on and others do make a spark plug boot "pliers", which grab the boot at the back end (closest part to the cylinder head) are very helpful. I have one and its about 20 years old now and works very well. ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com