2001 Tahoe 02 Sensor Question

Service engine light came on at 35K oil change. Took to dealer for change and asked him to check light. He said light wasn't on, but got a possible O2 sensor failure code. Fast forward 2 weeks...light is on again!! How
much will this O2 sensor(s) cost and am I causing any damage by driving it? (01 Tahoe LT 4X4)

it?
Jeff,
You have 4 02 sensors. We need to know which one is setting the code and what code is being set. There are around 40 different error codes for the 02 sensors, and without knowing which one, we can't help. Get thee to Autozone and have them scan your computer (it's free) for DTC (diagnostic trouble codes). It will look something like this : P # # # #.
When you get the code(s), post em here and we can troubleshoot for you. New 02's for yer' truck will run around $75 apiece, but there are many things that can set 02 sensor codes that have nothing to do with the sensor itself.
Doc
I got the code on my vehicle today..... P1153?!?!? Any ideas? Is it HO2S Insufficient Switching Bank 2 Sensor 1? Is this something I can fix / replace? Any help is appreciated.

HO2S
Pre-convertor sensor, right bank, is likely shot. I'd replace it.
Doc

Would it be something easy to identify and easy to get to? What specifically would I have to purchase and would it have to be bought at the dealers?

specifically
Pretty easy to get to. You'dd need a 7/8" box wrench or 02 sensor socket + a can of PB Blaster to get the sensor out of the manifold. These tools can be bought at any auto parts store as well as the sensor.
Doc

is there any site which we can go to for a diagram?

Go to any auto parts store and spend $15 on a Haynes or Chiltons repair manual for your truck. You won't regret it.
Doc