2001 Tahoe Panel Removal

Does anyone know how to remove the inner door panel on a 2001 Tahoe/Yukon. Does GM still use the press in plastic type fastners? If so how many are there and where are they located? Also how do I remove the small inside
panel that covers the outside mirror? My door pannel seems loose and is rattling that is why I'm suprised if GM still uses the press in plastic type fastners.
it's just about the easiest doors to pull apart... 1) pull the switch panel up (rotate it up towards the door, there's a couple clips on the outer edge) then you'll see a 7mm screw, pull that. 2) then pull out the small panel behind the door release handle, where you'll see another 7mm screw 3) pull off the triangle shaped panel above the main doorpanel, then grab ahold of the beefy handle used to pull the door closed, and lift straight up... just watch out for the light in the outer corner of the doorpanel, just take the bulb/socket assembly out of the reflector
dan
snipped-for-privacy@joimail.com wrote in message

I'll be trying it tonight. The panel seems loose at the top corners and rattles.
Thanks
Thanks that was the easiest panel I'.ve ever removed and installed